1) Ravens over the Browns - No reason other than the Browns are playing a third string QB. Pick Ravens.
2) Colts beat the Titans - No reason needed
3) Giants beat Eagles - The Eagles didn't pay attention to Time of Possession all season - and their December result show it. Pick Giants.
4) Chargers will beat KC - No Alex Smith, no chance. Pick San Diego
5) Green Bay over Detroit - Green Bay hasn't lost at home this year - that won't happen today.
Now, the two games that decide divisions.
6) Pittsburgh over the Bengals - I'm taking the home team
7) Panthers over Atlanta - In the meaningless, but winner going to the playoffs somehow pick of the week - the Panthers will be the least bad team in this game and win the division.